Jackson College Top Questions

Millard

I really don't like all of the general ed classes I have to take to get to my degree, but I suppose that is true for all colleges. One other soen side is that they are so busy at registration time because their enrollment has tripled over the past few years. It takes a long time to get registered, ie standing in long lines. They are using on line enrolllment now for returning students, which has made it a bit easier. Another frustrating issue is the size of the book store at the Adrian campus, it is very small .

brittany

The only thing that I can say is frustrating about the school I am currently at is that it is big. It's sort of hard to find your way around a big campus. Exspecially when you are new to the whole college experience and have different classes in different buildings. That is the only thing I find frustrating about the college I am at.

I would have to say that the most frustrating thing about JCC is the bookstore. They seem to never order enough books for students need's. This is very annoying when you need books for a class and you have to wait until your already in class a week. Other than that JCC is a great school.

The most frustrating thing about my school is around scheduling time. It is really difficult to schedule and make sure you are getting the classes your need or want when everyone who attends JCC i s trying to also do the same thing. It backs up the system and it doesn't work for anyone.