Jackson, MS
Jackson State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Jackson State University

Raven

I think jackson is a very good school to attend for some very smart kids in the world

Zykerria

I’m my opinion Jackson State University is a wonderful school to attend. The culture of the school and the atmosphere is very loving and positive. You can tell that the professors care about the students well being. The cafe is not all that great, but it is acceptable. I do not regret my decision on coming to Jackson State University.

Ashlei

I like the overall atmosphere of the school and I feel like it is a good learning enviornment.

Janai

Jackson State University is a school that makes you feel welcomed. They treat you much like a family. You can always go to teachers or coaches to talk to them and it’s a campus that keeps you as safe as possible. The academics although only being their for one semester is very good and they want to really learn the material, not just get by. I am glad that I went to this school even though it was not my first choice. I made a great decision.

Yasmine

Jackson state University is a great school, the atmosphere is so welcoming. Everything on campus is so nice and definitely make you feel safe, the students are highly involved. Alot of schools deal with alcohol and drug problems, at Jackson state that is not a problem at all. The students are focused on work.

Carl

My over all opinion of Jackson state is that it’s a very prestigious school field with stimulating lectures and discussions on all types of topics. The extracurricular activities are also very exciting it’s get the whole campus fired up, it’s just like a big happy family.

Sidney

I really enjoy being at JSU. I had a roommate at the start of the school year. He, unfortunately, left after a month. So. I was by myself for about 1 month. That was excellent. I have since been assigned another roommate since that. His name is Josh and he is very cool. I was debating if I wanted to join the band, but I decided that I needed to get used to college life first. I'm glad I did because there is so much to do down here along with so much free time. It took me a little bit to get used to that. But so far, I love being down here at JSU. So, if you're interested in coming to an HBCU, come to JSU. A lot to do and the education you receive will definitely help you.

Tyrell

Overall I believe that Jackson State University is the best urban university in the state of Mississippi to be able to attend. The best university in Historically Black College Universities (HBCU) too. Jackson State University has a very energetic and fun campus to be on. Everyone is always encouraging and striving to their best at whatever they do.

Tori

I visited this college during my spring break & i absolutely loved it! The campus is really nice and open! I found it very interesting the way they displayed the different divine 9 on each individual tree. The greek life there was present and everyone was just so nice and helpful. ❤️ i’m so excited to attend next fall! #JSU 💙

Iven

The campus is really clean

The campus is really clean

Jackson State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.