Jackson, MS
Jackson State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Jackson State University

shawtrell

Jackson State University is the best college I know. JSU is one of the greatest HBCU´s (Historically Black College or university), in the state of Mississippi. Although it is a historically black university, it is also very diverse. Its campus is very safe, and everyone gets along very well.

Destiny

Overall Jackson State University was a great school . Unfortunately it was not the best choice for myself as a Mass Communications major. Jackson is an extremely small city and I did not see a lot of opportunities blooming there for my career . However if you do not mind being in an slower paced environment And are look for an rich HBCU experience I would recommend checking out the university, especially if you plan on majoring in STEM they are really building the program.

arieonne

First off, I would like to say that Jackson state university is a wonderful institution and there are countless opportunities available here. It is understood that JSU is a very old school. This leaves room for the school to be very traditional about some things even though there are things that need to be changed and altered.

Jasmyne

College is all that you make it. During my matriculation at Jackson State University I traveled from Saint Louis to Jackson. It was the greatest decision I have made thus far. I went there for bigger and better opportunities most importantly I remained positive throughout the four years of my attendance. It's also important to have a strong support system. There will be days where the school work, social life and etc will all seem too hard to bare but that happens and many colleges and universities.

Raven

I think jackson is a very good school to attend for some very smart kids in the world

Zykerria

I’m my opinion Jackson State University is a wonderful school to attend. The culture of the school and the atmosphere is very loving and positive. You can tell that the professors care about the students well being. The cafe is not all that great, but it is acceptable. I do not regret my decision on coming to Jackson State University.

Ashlei

I like the overall atmosphere of the school and I feel like it is a good learning enviornment.

Janai

Jackson State University is a school that makes you feel welcomed. They treat you much like a family. You can always go to teachers or coaches to talk to them and it’s a campus that keeps you as safe as possible. The academics although only being their for one semester is very good and they want to really learn the material, not just get by. I am glad that I went to this school even though it was not my first choice. I made a great decision.

Yasmine

Jackson state University is a great school, the atmosphere is so welcoming. Everything on campus is so nice and definitely make you feel safe, the students are highly involved. Alot of schools deal with alcohol and drug problems, at Jackson state that is not a problem at all. The students are focused on work.

Carl

My over all opinion of Jackson state is that it’s a very prestigious school field with stimulating lectures and discussions on all types of topics. The extracurricular activities are also very exciting it’s get the whole campus fired up, it’s just like a big happy family.

Jackson State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.