Jacksonville State University Top Questions

ayana

My school was very well spirited, enthusiastic and well grounded.

Gina

JSU is a friendly and student supportive campus.

The students at Jacksonville State University are very excluding. If you are not in a sorority or join a sorority they become very exclusive towards other students, and not very friendly. The teachers are not very helpful in explaining assignments with students. Nor are the teachers very friendly. I felt very out of place at this school, and I felt like all of my classes were teaching me the same thing, and they do not go in depth in my courses. I feel like this school was just after the students money, rather than giving the students a good education.

It has a lot of personality, with friendly people, great educators, and a warm enviornment.

It is a well-grounded, friendly, culturally diverse school where the professors listen to their students no matter concerns or good news; and I feel comfortable calling it MY school.

Stacey

Jacksonville State University is the friendliest campus in the South.

Darryl

Jacksonville State University is the most friendliess campus in the state and it's the home away from home!

TIVORIS

A GREAT PLACE TO LEARN.

Ayana

Jacksonville State University is te best school I could have picked. My school isn't to big or too small. The classroom size is jus right. The teachers are wonderful. They are very willing to help students if needed. There are tutors and mentors for students if any student is having any problems with any classes. There are plenty of organizations students can join. The students are very friendly and have no problems helping each other. Jacksonville State Univeristy is an all around excellent school

Elysia

My school is culturally diverse and helpful.

Savannah

The friendliest campus in the south.

Darci

It's made available an all online program for RN to BSN to MSN. So it is convienient for busy professional lives.

Kristie

JSU has been known as "the friendliest campus in the south" and I would agree with that statement.

Tanesha

Their here to help us succeed in what we do.

Alot going on.

My school is professional and I feel comfortable there. My school is also highly accredited and I know that I will get a good education.