Jacksonville State University Top Questions

Most of the professors really care about you getting a quality education and helping you in any way that they can. They do their best to give you hands-on opportunities to help maximize your skills and are available to assist with any problems that you may have.

ShaTara

When describing my school I tend to brag about how well my department conducts its self and how well the school works together with all departments as a whole. The departments at my school are well organized, have their priorities in tact, and are focused on helping the students to prepare fro their career. I also tend to be proud of how almost every staff member has had some real life experience in each field. This gives the students a first hand look at what they might be facing. This also helps the teachers give students better advice.

aaron

I brag more about the fact that my school is a well known, highley respected school.

What I brag about most are te teachers and the students . They are really helpful in getting you the information that you need to obtain the passing score for the class. Many students there are willing and ajustable to their own situations and their peers. When there is a problem, friends are always around to help and sort out the common things that should not be there; making the impossible look possibe. In doing so, by helping the individual theyare helping themselves.

Grant

The are around the school is very nice looking

Audrey

The student body is very friendly and close. I have made many friends that I plan to have for a lifetime. The instructors are great. They want all of their students to succeed and do their best.

This school has one of the best and largest marching bands.

Hillary

I brag mostly about the beautiful campus, the instructors, and all of the caring individuals that make up the student body. I also brag about the band (the Southerners) that I happen to be a member of.

Tanesha

I tell them that it is not that big so we dont be overcrowed in classrooms.