Jacksonville University

« See more reviews of Jacksonville University

Jacksonville University is a small four year institution located close to both the busy city and the relaxing beach, which prides itself in its multicultural environment, qualified staff, hardworking students, and Division 1 athletics.

My school is open to all types of new possibilities and change, and it is the place for anyone who wants to have a great educational experience and have some fun at the same time by getting involved on and off campus.

Jacksonville University is a wonderful campus that offers many majors and career choices for students who are willing to dedicate themselves to the next step of their professional lives.

Just the right size for somebody looking for a smaller school with a close knit atmosphere and the ability to get to know most of the people on campus.

Jacksonville University has a great staff/faculty and provides a comfortable environment for learning, as well as growing.

Lack of school spirit, alumni support, quality buildings, helpful financial aid, and security.

This is a small campus with small classes but costs alot of money to be in this school.

My school is academically challenging and in touch with it's students.

My school has its pros and cons.

dsadsad adsad