James A Rhodes State College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for James A Rhodes State College

Kaisha

I am a current student here at James A Rhodes State College and my overall experience has been a good one. I have started to attend his school in 2012. We are not a big university that has a lot going on, I see this school as a networking straight to the point school. By that I mean, there is not a lot of extra curricular activities offered here but we do promote events that will help you excel in your program of choice. When I first started here I started as a Nursing Student and my adviser has always stayed in close contact with me to make sure that I was on tract with everything. As I began to realize that nursing was not my passion she helped me find a new major that suited my passion. Now I am a business major and I love it. On top of that the classroom sizes are small enough for you to connect with your fellow classmates as well as you professor. At James A Rhodes State College you are able to build strong relationships with your professors and classmates because professors usually teach more than one class in your major and the students you are in class with are usually in the same major as you and are taking the same classes. If you are looking to focus solely on your major and want to build strong relationships then I think James A Rhodes State College would be the best choice here in Lima, Ohio.

Holly

I have known I wanted to go to James A. Rhodes State College majoring in Allied Health with an Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene since I was 14 years old. The campus is a perfect size for me because I have met new people from all over the surrounding areas but it is not too big that I don't even know half the people in my classes. There are many activities to get involved on campus from clubs to intramural sports out on the quad. James A. Rhodes State College has a friendly environment where it's safe to walk to and from class and through the parking lot at any time of the day. The instructors are always available with their office hours and they actually take the time to get to know you so you feel like you're important in their class. I recommend this college for anyone who wants to graduate with their intended degree on time.

allison

I think that James A Rhodes State College is a great college especially for College Credit Plus Classes. I would probably not go there if I were not taking college credit plus classes, but since I am, I will graduate high school with my associate degree. Thank you so much James A Rhodes State College!

James A Rhodes State is a small, enjoyable campus to attend. The faculty and staff are always available and friendly. The campus is well kept and is beautiful to be on. The campus always has available resources to use or confide in. The education and class sizes are small enough to get to know your professors and staff on a personal level and are very welcoming and helpful. Overall, I love attending Rhodes and actually enjoy attending classes.

Shaylene

I love it. I start in the fall of 2018 in august 22nd. i start in my classes for respiratory care. im doing all my classes from home due to medical reasons. I love the easy acess to all the classes online and how you can connect to the professes with just one click of a button.

Brad

I love it and it has been nothing short of an amazing experience. My main two teachers were very supportive, helpful, and the most wonderful Social Workers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The classes weren't too crowded and provided us with enough class discussion to advance in our knowledge.

Brooke

Rhodes State College is an alright school. The prices are nice but the structure as a whole (not inside classrooms) is kind of a mess. Sometimes classes aren't available because they don't have enough instructors even when its a major class. This college is tolerable and a good price.

Wyatt

The campus is small, every building with and a short walking distance. There are several new buildings which are high-tech and easily accessible. Staff at the school are always eager to assist you or guide you To where you need to go or who you need to talk to. Overall, a great experience for a high school senior taking advantage of college courses.