Bay Minette, AL
James H Faulkner State Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend James H Faulkner State Community College

Daisy

If I was a high school senior I would have told myself that this senior year means a lot. I would have took studying more seriously than just playing around. I am doing good in college now, but I am having to adapt to the college life by studying, reading from the text book, and taking notes in class. I would also have also told myself to listen to the teachers and what they have to say. I listened, but I did not think to take the words to heart. They would tell my class that college is way different from high school and you all are going to have to make more time for studying than what you all do now. I would have just told myself to get ready and be commited to school and keeping my grades up, because that is what college life is about.

My classmates are very friendly, helpful as a study buddy, and have the want to suceed just like I do.

Faulkner State Community College really helps students to understand college at an easier level than just jummping into a big university, and I think that more students suceed by going to a junior college.

Brooke

I would have learned better study habits. In high scool I did not have to study. I could go to class, listen to the lectures sometimes and be able to ace the test the next day. In college it is totally different. There is no studying the night before and being able to pass a test. Being a nursing major, it is very competitive to get into most programs. Grades are the first thing that they look at to be accepted. So making good grades in all my classes not just anatomy is my main priority. It takes weeks to study for some test and for someone not being use to studying it was very hard the first semester in college. I had a very rude awakening per say. So good study habits would be something I wish I would have learned prior to attending college.

A person who is looking to go to school but wants to get their feet wet before going to a big university. Faulkner has small classes where the intructors are able to help you with anything you need. Unlike big universities, Faulkners intructors know all of their students by name. To me this is one of the most rewarding things.

My school is small but very personable and that is why I chose to come to Faulkne State.

James H Faulkner State Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.