Kenansville, NC
James Sprunt Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend James Sprunt Community College

Alexis

Procrastination will be your biggest enemy and time management will not be your friend if you don't stay on top of things. High school is a little to a lot easier than college. College can be demanding and very unforgiving! Always remember that play is important, true, but you should always work twice as hard as you play. You are in college to get an education. Anything you do in college short of that can wait and is second priority. You are paying your institution thousands of dollars. Make every moment count! Oh, and make sure to buy a short/small umbrella to have with you all the time! The sun can be unforgiving and the rain random! You will thank me later!

I wish I had known that you will have to walk EVERYWHERE! The campus is not really big enough for bikes or scooters. You need to make sure you have an umbrella with you at all times. Keep a small one. The weather here can be very bipolar!

This school is usually laid-back and not that academically challenging if you do the work. The most frustrating thing would have to be the vending machines believe it or not. It is always a gamble. You never know if the machine will give you what you paid for!

Laurie

Very small campus and a lot of personal attention .

Very small campus and a lot of personal attention .

If I could back to when I was a high school senior my best words of advice would be to study more and play less, just to slow down. I did not take school very seriously and was so ready to be grown and waited to come back to college after I have started my family and I think it limits me a little, definitely my family is the drive I needed I just wish I had gone to college immediately after high school.

The flexibility that a community college offers is great. Great personal help with options and needs too. I do not think someone would necessarily get the same from a larger university. Definitely to those who work, while in school, I think the community college is the way to go.

James Sprunt Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.