Jefferson College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Jefferson College

Mary

Great school with great value for the price. It's so much cheaper than going straight to a 4 year university and the wide variety of classes you can take is well worth picking from. There is always something interesting you can take while working towards your degree. There is a diverse group of students, from freshmen right out of high school to older adults who are going back for either a new degree or just to go learn for the sake of learning. My one complaint is there is not that wide of a variety of degrees, which means I am having to go elsewhere to get my degree, but I'm still able to work on general education classes at a much lower cost. I definitely recommend going to Jeffco, even if you're just working on general education requirements before transferring elsewhere like I am. It's worth it.

Andrew

The campus itself is very safe and very easy to navigate. Staff is very friendly and easy to talk to. Students can be kind of distant and in their own world, but that can kind of be expected from a lot of young people in the area. The quality of the classes is high, but accessible.

Katherine

I have been at Jeffco for 3 years now, graduating this semester actually, I love this school and it is a great starter option if you're like me and wanted to stay at home a bit longer before going off to university. Plus there pricing is a lot more reasonable than that of a ​university. The class sizes aren't too big either and teachers always seem willing to help and answer any questions that come to mind. I never did the on-campus housing since I'm only 15 minutes from the school but I've heard they're nice as well.

Mikayla

The community is helpful, not too big, not too small and easy to navigate. I haven't visited the on campus living but when I was young my mom and I stayed at Kids N College there we stayed in a dorm it was neat. I love the gym, admissions, class sizes are usually small some are larger but manageable. The professors are always willing to answer questions and talk to you about your grades or class concerns.

Haley

Jefferson College is overall a very good school to attend. Professors are always willing to give up their time and help you so you never feel abandoned. Class sizes are relatively small so you don't feel forgotten. The buildings are always kept clean and nice.