Jefferson Davis Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Jefferson Davis Community College

Cacey

Honestly the school is nice, but don’t go into the nursing program. You will be stressed out of your mind, and you will regret it. I’m not saying you shouldn’t do it if it’s something you really want to do, but I'm just say it is going to be really difficult. The teachers aren’t that much help either.

Brandon

Jefferson Davis community college has been a great experience for me. I have made many friends here and everyone is so nice. Class sizes are great and all the teachers are friendly and very helpful in any area I need help in. They offer many different programs to encase many different students. The town of Brewton is great and offers fun things to do . I love the small college atmosphere and would recommend Jefferson Davis Community College to anyone wanting a great 2-year program.

Thomas

Overall Jefferson Davis Community College is a decent campus. Although they don't have any sports teams, there are a lot of opportunities at JD. You can become a member of Phi Theta Kappa, which can open a plethora of scholarship opportunities nationwide. You can become apart of the Gay-Straight Alliance at the school to help bring people of different sexes together to bring awareness. If you have a musical talent, you can join the choir and become featured in notable events. The choir even got to perform with the smash pop group "Pentatonix"! Jefferson Davis is very involved with helping the community and its students for the best. The teachers are very accessible, friendly and easy to connect with. The food in the cafeteria is delicious and there are a variety of options to choose from. The environment is very relaxed and gives the feeling of home. In my opinion, Jefferson Davis Community College here in Gulfport, is a great place to attend. One of my favorite aspects of the JD is the inexpensive tuition cost. I would definitely say you would get your money's worth here. Although the campus does have its perks and disappointments, I personally believe that this campus has the potential to be one of the best campuses on the coast!

Maleah

I absolutely love it. I have made so many new friends and the campus is so beautiful. The teachers are so helpful. The teachers make it easy to learn and they explain the material so well. The education I’m getting is really good. I would suggest this college to anyone