John Carroll University Top Questions

Someone who wants a challenging educational enviroment and is in control of their academic and career future. A person who likes small classrooms and wants a well-rounded liberal education.

Katerina

A person who isn't from a catholic background because the learning leans toward conservativism versus knowledge for its own sake. Someone who is lower class or middle/lower class because you won't be able to match everyone else and do everything the other students seem to do.

Robyn

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is the type of person that doesn't want to get a good education and have fun in the process. This university has a good combination of fun and a hard learning environment. I have met some of the most fun and interesting people at this university and have learned so much so far and I am only a sophomore. I can't wait to see what the next two years has in store for me at this university.

Kayla

The type of person that shouldnt attend John Carroll is someone who doesnt want to work hard. If you dont work hard you wont make it at any college.

Greg

Those who are struggling econoically or want to do anything in regards to multimedia, film, or animataion.

Someone who wants a variety of experiences and people

Stephen

People who are not open to new ideas.

Ben

Someone who likes small classes, likes to drink, and is somewhat atheltic.

Caroline

Someone who likes to work really hard and likes to have fun

Craig

I think a person who is still searching to find a career for them should attend John Carroll. I think that JCU helps students to figure out a career that would best fit them and allows them to network with alumni and other students who are in the same field. John Carroll is also a place for students with an open mind, who are ready to embrace a diverse future.