High Point, NC
John Wesley University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend John Wesley University

Gordon

A person who hates to learn. A person who avoids academic and self-discovery. A person who is happy with mediocrity. A person who feels that just existing as a blob on this terrestrial plane is ALL they should do. These are the type of people who should not attend this school. Those that have no desire to learn or better themselves should think otherwise about attendance here.

In the words of Churchill " ?Never, never, never, never give up.? I would convince myself to remain true to my goals and finish school earlier than I did. I appreciate the education I got-some in the classroom and a lot in the school of life. I would show myself I am worth something apart from a degree but that I can achieve more with one. I would encourage myself to see that I can succeed.

Producing people who can think AND who can DO. It is not enough to follow the path of a scholar alone. One must be able to put scholarship in action. That is what we do.

Carl

My shcool is John Weslyan College. It is a great capmus, and I love the school and it's programs. They have great Faculty and staff, who are ALWAYS willing to help out, and the material challanges you, but they always deliever it to you in such a way that it is easy to understand.

We are probably best known for our Pastoral and other ministerial degrees.

Personally, I would tell myself just not to be so worried about what other people think of me and to spend more time on my education, because ultimately the people in High School they aren't going to be there forever, but my grades will be. I would also tell myself not to be so worried about the transition, and that it's honestly not as hard as everyone is making it out to be. I would say that I don't have to feel like I absolutely HAVE to pick a career and a major the second I enter college, because they have some great general studies courses that are designed for the in between stage were you want to get a start on your degree, but you don't know your major yet. Lastly, I would leave myself with this parting advice: You don't need to be scared to talk to your professors they are absolutely the best thing that will have ever happened to you, they are there to help, and most of all they really do want you do succeed no matter what else you may be thinking. Just do your best!!!

John Wesley University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.