Quincy, IL
John Wood Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend John Wood Community College

Madison

I love John Wood Community College. It’s very affordable and I love the class sizes. They are small so I can get more leaving out of the class. The affordability is a big thing for me. I love that John wood is so affordable because when I graduate college I do not want to have a lot of debt.

Kenzie

John Wood Community College is a great way for students to save money. I decided to go here to get my prereq classes out of the way and to save money. It is a small friendly community college that I always feel very welcome at. The professors are extremely friendly and helpful. There are a ton of groups that you can join and it is a great way to meet new people. I have met many new friends during my year at John Wood. I am extremely thankful that I had the opportunity to go here and save me some money in the long run.

Corrie

John Wood is a great and affordable college to get your associates. I found the faculty is very helpful and students are respectful. There is no housing so you don't get to experience campus life outside of your classes much. Overall it's a good school!

Cameron

I really enjoy the professors but I believe there is a lack of extra curricular activities. I am hoping to start a club myself but I am concerned there may a be a lack of interested peers. I do not want the lack of extra curricular activities to over shadow my opinion of the professors, however. They are amazing, dedicated professional who really do care about their students education. The go above and beyond the call of duty, in only my first semester I have been able to speak to my professor multiple occasions in a one-on-one setting to discuss how I am coming along in the class, my homework, and what advice he thinks I should take. Overall I am extremely satisfied with John Wood.

Allissa

The staff is extremely helpful and kind, the teachers are knowledgeable in their subject and are willing to help the students when needed, the students are very individualistic and know how to enjoy their time at John Wood. I loved the fact that they had a large variety of clubs and organizations and if there isn't a club for you then you could easily create your own.

John Wood Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.