Johns Hopkins University

« See more reviews of Johns Hopkins University

Students are very driven to succeed and will work as hard as necessary (which is very hard) to do so, often to the exclusion of social events or adequate sleep.

My classmates are an ecclectic bunch of quirky, intellectual individuals who thrive on challenge and caffeine and are always willing to lend a hand.

The friendliest most talented group of people I have ever met, who are able to relate to eachother with out and pretension or self importance.

They are mostly very nice, people aren't nearly as cut-throat and competitive as I originally thought they would be which is a huge relief.

My classmates are some of the best people I have ever met: They're friendly, clever, helpful, funny, and have become my second family.

asian, driven, hard workers. they're nice, but have their personal goals on their minds. it's hard to make good friends.

If one is looking to be involved in a religious organization, one can easily do so no matter what their religion is.

Sweet, friendly and are willing to share notes if they are close with you. Some are very snobbish.

My classmates are helpful, intelligent, outgoing, and most all of great people to be around.

People who like to relax, are easy going, and are not as nerdy as commonly expected to be.