Johns Hopkins University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Johns Hopkins University

Roger

Johns Hopkins University is world-renowned in research. When I think of Johns Hopkins University, I think of Henrietta Lacks and her immortal cells. She inspired me to major in Biotechnology with a focus on regenerative cells and Stem Cell research.

Hershea

Johns Hopkins University is an awesome school and great place to work.

Monet

This is a great school with so many resources and opportunities! In the biomedical engineering program, we have unprecedented access to clinicians for help and feedback on our projects. The industry connections are stunning as well. The school work is tough but it’s tough anywhere you go. I’ve really enjoyed my experience here do far!

T

I’m a rising senior in the BME program and Hopkins has been everything I could have dreamed of. The academics have been challenging yet incredible. There can be pressure to outperform peers and keep up grades, but once you find your group it’s very collaborative and supportive.

Sal

I am a current student and I absolutely hate this school. Everyone including the professors, advisors, and students are so weird. Literally, the only good thing about this school is that you can show off to other people that you go to this school. Even community colleges are better than here. You will be around people that are so weird. I wish I would never come here.

Anthony

Great resources and great faculty. Great academics wonderful school! I would highly recommend anyone to apply for this school. the credits transfer well there are a lot of opportunities for online and in-class experiences. the faculty is helpful and diligent. I have the utmost confidence that the program I'm involved in will make me not only more eligible for better high paying jobs but will also make me a better-rounded person in general.

Kedysha

It's a great school and I hope to attend it in the near future.