Johnson C Smith University Top Questions

Xahnn-Georgia

This is a family oriented, small university filled with professional faculty and staff with a strong alumni support network

JoAnn

Johnson C. Smith University is a school that I feel is design to give students a wonderful college experience in a small to medium setting design for those students who enjoy the hands on and personal attention.

Dametria

Johnson C. Smith University is academically, athletic, and diversity based. This school gives you a chance to turn your grades around and to prove yourself academically. This school gives you a reason to want to do better from the options they offer.

Markita

My school is a career oriented, diverse, focus on the student and community base.

Johnson C. Smith University is a school of diverse opportunities, endless adventures, believable dreams, and wonderful hearts, all working together to provide the necessary tool for unique individuals such as myself.

Bryant

An university with the atmosphere and school spirit of a high school, the academic programing & tutoring of a large, public 4-year college, and the most varied student body within an historically black university.

LAUREN

WELL I WILL START SCHOOL IN AUGUST SO FAR JCSU LOOKS LIKE A GREAT HBCU.

Shantell

Johnson C Smith was the best 4 1/2 years of my life. The campus was great, the faculty helpful and the curriculum was just what I needed to succeed.

Christin

Johnson C Smith Univeristy has a wonderful academic curriculum for social work majors but the school has a whole including social activities and student involvement is not that great.

Johnson C. Smith has to be one of the best HBCU's that I have came about.

Dennis

Johnson C. Smith University is Charlotte's Premire Independent Urban University!

It's small, but you feel at home.

Raheem

Johnson C. Smith University is an institution that surrounds you with success.

Javonte

The best HBCU with a family environment.

Curtis

Small HBCU