Johnson C Smith University Top Questions

I think the most frustrating thing about my school would be the cafe food and that there is not much of a variety to choose from. The food in the cafe is nohing but greasy and fatty foods. I believe the cafe should provide food that is more healthy. Not only would it be better for everyone, I think it would also allow everyone to have more energy and help people focus more on their studies.

The financial aid and housing run arounds. Homecoming was horrible and boring, but it is a private school so only so much and be done. housing was decent, kept shutting down dorms and moving around to much for my first year! I moved 4 times, 4 different rooms in one school year.

The most fruThe most frustrating thing to me was oral presentations because the fear of anxiety would always present itself in me, but through self-confidence, much practice, and social gathering I was able to make it enjoyable moments.

Nina

The registration process was slow and tedious. Also I dont like that 8 weeks into the semester I am still awaiting my financial aid refund

The most fustrating thing about my school is that the walk way going to the New Residence Suites are terrible. The sidewalk is coming to pieces and many people have up and fell down that little hill because of the way the sidewalk is coming apart. I believe that this needs to be fixed asap becuase somebody can actaully get hurt really bad.

When it is time to print a paper the printers dont want to work, but thats not all the time.

Bridget

I think the most frustrating thing about my school is using the printers in the library

Dominique

I believe the most frustrating thing bout my campus is the fact that the faculty does not get information out to the students in a timely manner. A lot of times students, mainly freshman, find things out last minute beecause the professor/faculty assume we already know like the upperclassmen do.

JaNae

How long it takes for the refund checks to come back.

Aniya

The most frustrating thing about my school is co-ed hours., they are to short of time.

Quintessa

The quality of the food and lack of variety in the cafe.

LaShawn

not getting the help we need when its needed most.