Scranton, PA
Johnson College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Johnson College

Trista

It is definitely a college i am looking into and would love to go to.The staff is so nice and even takes time outta their day to help you with anything you need and you can ask other students and they are so helpful. It's just like no other college they are all like family.

Benjamin

Johnson College provides a great hands-on experience. The professors are usually available if you need help, and if you cannot find who you are looking for, they reply pretty quickly to your emails. The food in the cafeteria is pretty good and there are many options. I highly recommend this school.

Johnson College originated as a technical college, which is where it's roots remain and you can tell. It is a small, confined campus with relatively easy access to the city of Scranton. Johnson College has made me feel more confident in my career path decision and from the very first semester I felt as though I was learning information valuable to my future rather than those "Am I ever ACTUALLY going to use this?" classes.

Dorian

I consiter the worst thing about my school is that not alot of people know about it. I think that not alot of people know about my school because it is a small school.

I would have told myself to continue my education because knowldge is powerful and; be prepared for long term career decisions. The mishap of starting a family too soon would be devastating, having to take on lower pay scaled employment just to be able to support my family wouldn't be sufficient with just a high school diploma. There would be plenty of time for that in the future. Once established with all the necessary tools from a college education, being able to seek a position in one's field would be self-rewarding. Set goals for the future and stay motivated, on the right path and, make smarter decisions. Be self-sufficient and gain financial stability.

A great place to learn and get the undivided attention need to be successful at the training needed for todays work force.

Johnson College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.