Kissimmee, FL
Johnson University Florida

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Johnson University Florida

Chris

Florida Christian College is a small school dedicated to producing ministers, educators, and counselors who will make an impact in their communities and families through wisdom, hard work, and commitment to each other and the Church.

A wise statement declares that “you'll be the same person in ten years, as you are today, except for the people you meet and the books you read.” I believe this statement holds merit, and perhaps it’s most beneficial during college, where you’ll learn information and make friendships that will help set the trajectory of your future. If my present self could converse with myself in high school, I would remind myself of this wise counsel. Of course, the conversation would be peppered with warnings about untimely events; a broken heart, a wrong turn, a time I lost my temper, but the focus would be on friendships and books, for they open many doors. I do not regret my major or choice to focus on academics. But today, as a father of three toddler girls, all born within twelve months of each other, and a teacher with a stay-at-home wife, I am constantly seeking knowledge, and wise relationships to better myself and give my family the best chance to succeed. I realize that the prime time to accomplish this was in college, and now spend much of my time trying to amend that lost opportunity.

A student should not attend Florida Christian College if they are not seeking a degree in ministry, education, or counseling, or if they are not dedicated to hard work, faith, and perseverance.

Vicky

The advice I would give myself is to be a lot more organized with all of my classes because it will help me in the long run when running into deadlines for projects and assignments. Also I would let myself know that I should start handling my time wisely and not continue to be lazy. Being ahead and on top of my assignments makes a world of difference and suprisingly enough, it will help me a lot less stressful. Studying is a must, but not at the last minute. Once I learn how to manage my study time, I will be very well prepared for many of the tests coming my way. Another advise I would give myself is to remeber that the teachers are always there to help me and they do want me to be successful. Make sure to take in and apply all the advise given by them because they will help tremendously in the future. Also, although studying and keeping up my grades are important, remember to take time to relax and enjoy my time in college. It will be a time where I will make friends that will last me a lifetime.

I wish I knew how great the teachers were and how awesome the material that I am learning is, if I did, I would have applied sooner!

Someone who wants to have a string foundation in the living scriptures of God (the Bible). Also someone who wants to be able to build good relationships with their peers and also teachers. Those who do not like big schools will have no problem with the size of Florida Christian College.

Kelsey

It is a very academically challenging school, which seeks to develop our intelligence and to prepare us for a career in the business world and church ministry.

I have been academically challenged, which is really important to me. I also made some friendships that I know will last a really long time, and they have highly benefitted me. This school is valuable because it helps me in spiritual walk, and is helping me to prepare for a life in ministry.

Everyone knows each other, we have lots of fun, and we all love each other. Our campus community is very close. We also have great professor-student relationships.

Trenton

It is an incredibly small school with only 300 students or so which gives it an incredibly tight knit feel. It is a great thing and keeps the students close and creates lasting bonds that will most definitely continue on when we're all doing jobs in our field. We are building bonds for life here, and that is just awesome.

Honestly, it would be really simple, get into it quickly and don't wait around. On that first day get out there and meet people, and start building those bonds fast. Classes are going to be a bit rough and you need to stay focused or grades will slip, and that is not good. This is even more of a reason to get to know the students around here, especially those on campus because they will keep you on task because so many of the classes that you have will be in common with those that are in your year group. It is important to have that support structure and friendships. Its not gonna be that bad, but be prepared.

The fact that it is on a 8 point grading scale instead of a ten. It makes getting a B significantly harder, and when you get into the C range a large portion of the typical C area, 70-75 , then falls under a D. This causes the student to focus on classes far more.

Johnson University Florida administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.