Ludlow, MA
Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy-Ludlow

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy-Ludlow

Amber

They have potential to do better .

They have potential to do better .

Thais

WARNING: Do not go here, this place is a scam! I paid little over $2,000 for poor instruction, no manicuring license and no support. I graduated from the evening manicuring class in March 2017 and as of August 2017 the director of the school still has not sent my application in to the Board of Cosmotology for me to take my test for my manicuring license, nor will they provide me a copy of the application or reply to my emails. If you make an appointment with the director for say, 3:00 PM for example, you'll be waiting 20-25 minutes and even then you'll have to ask for her to be rang again. When you finally get to meet her she will not apologize for being late for your appointment because she is not professional. She'll keep reassuring you she's doing everything possible but really nothing is going to happen because this school is a scam. This school does not value their students at all, only the fee money they charge them. After you graduate their program they will tell you they'll take care of everything and set up your test and everything and then you'll never hear from them again. Total scam. Save yourself the time, money and lawyers and learn from my mistake. I now have to look for a lawyer and put in a claim in small claims court.

• $0

Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy-Ludlow administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.