Jacksonville, FL
Jones College-Jacksonville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Jones College-Jacksonville

Catina

The worst thing about my school is not enough resources to check online. When dealing with financial aid and student loans it helps that we are able to keep up with or track our expenses. In this day and age it is a must.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior. Knowing what i know I know now about college life and making the transition. My advice would be to waste no opportunity. Get motivated, determined, and take action. I would advise myself to not give up, push on, and find other alternatives if needed, but never give up my dreams. Success comes from hard work and if you want something bad enough you will get it. A good education can take you anywhere you want to be in life. I would make a note always that education is the key.

There are small classes and my classmates are very goal orientated.

Jones College-Jacksonville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.