Jones International University Top Questions

Crystal

I love JIU!!! I do all my classes online and it works around my hectic schedule. There isnt anything that I would want to change about JIU because I havent ran into any problems. I think JIU is not too over crowd because well there are so many people that are utilizing there on campus and online academics. When I talk about college and where I go people, especially military friends, are interested in what I have to say because all of us are looking into getting a degree. I do not live on campus or attend physical classes, I am an online student but even with that I do not feel like I am missing out on much. The administration at JIU is so friendly and very helpful. They are always there when I need an answer and I am never on hold or if I do it is not very long.

Troy

The best things I have found are the instructors and the freedom. The instructors are thoughtful and concerned about the student’s success. Also the freedom of not having to be at a class at a specified time works well for active adults returning to school.

Brenda

People are what make the difference anywhere you go, and JIU proves that. The first contact with JIU was over the phone; a lady named JIll had me enrolled in school in 30 minutes, and I had no desire to go to school. I have the most wonderful student adivsor anyone could ask for; have a need or a question, call Jennifer, she has the answer; or knows who does. I love JIU.

Tonia

The best things about Jones International University, is I have open communication with my student counselor, she is friendly and outgoing and is always available to me. I would not change anything about Jones. My school is online, I am not aware of how many students are present. I do know that my class size is not above 25 students, to me ist just right. When I tell people I attend Jones International University, they always ask if I like it, some express they would never be able to do online school. I really like the school adminstration, they are helpful and courteous. I know I have alot of pride for JIU.