Judson College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Judson College

Jacquelin

My overall opinion of Judson College is not a positive one. While the academic part of Judson was wonderful, the rest of my experience was not. They messed up financial aid, the staff is ridiculously hard to meet/contact. They love giving you the runaround, and students have more privilege if they are considered a favorite.

Cassidy

The decision to become a student at Judson College has been one of the best decisions that I have made in my entire life. Many doors have been opened for me concerning my career since I became a student at Judson. I really enjoy the small class size which makes it easier to be comfortable with participating in class discussions. When you take the time to show the professor that you are serious about your work in the class, many of them are willing to work with you to make sure that you are successful in your college career.

Kristina

I absolutely love this college. It's located in an extremely small town in the middle of nowhere, USA. However, the atmosphere and academics and people are the greatest. The Christian aspect is no joke and very important. The classes are small and very one on one with the students. Judson cares about its students and this is a very special place to be