Judson University

« See more reviews of Judson University

This is a very Christian oriented school with strong values and ethics. A waver is required by all students to sign during registration that basically bans "partying." The school emphasizes academics and school work. There are no sororities or fraternities so this is a school for serious students who aren't interested in drinking or other social activities normally associated with college life. Very down to earth in both academics and social clubs.

Anyone and everyone is welcome at Judson University. I attend the "Rockford" campus, which is the accelerated program so it is challenging, but allows me time throughout the week to study. The professors are culturally competent and Judson has a "Come as you are" motto. It is a school committed to helping people grow closer to God more than anything else.

I do not feel that a school limit a person acess to the school. It should open to all people regardless of income. Being that this is a christian school, I do not think that God would want us to turn anyone away.

A person who wants to live in a small community and get a better understanding of what being a Christian is all about.

Someone who is interested in God or wants to learn more about Him, while attending a college with a strong community.

A student who learns better with a strict set of rules placed before them.

Christians and conservative.