Huntingdon, PA
Juniata College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Juniata College

Dallas

Juniata College is a small campus that allows for great class sizes, giving each student an equal opportunity to learn and succeed. The community feeling that is present on campus is unlike anything I've experience elsewhere. It has the perfect combination of athletics, art, education and fun.

Rebecca

I have an individualized Program of Emphasis, Juniata's answer to majors. We have plenty of "designtated" POEs but a pretty big population choose to combine 2 or 3 areas of study and work with lots of different professors. I love being able to build relationships with so many professors and staff members, through both my course work and extra curriculars. It's so easy to get involved and get leadership positions. I am on the executive board of our Activities Board and work with student government, and have two jobs. I get to meet so many people and I love this opportunity. You can't walk across the quad, especially on good weather days, without running into people to say hi to. When it's nice out, you'll pass so many people sitting in hammocks or out on blankets, or playing frisbee or volleyball. Huntingdon is a beautiful town, and the longer you spend exploring the tiny area, the more you fall in love with it.

Jenna

Although Juniata is a small school, there is a variety of activities and if you get involved you will never be bored. Everyone is friendly and you are constantly interacting with new people. The food is not the best, however you can get creative in order to make the best of it.

Madison

Everyone on campus is very friendly and interested in getting to know each other. Class sizes are small which allows students to know their professors and participate in class. This also allows professors to get to know students and are always willing to help students.

Joseph

Juniata College is the perfect school for me. It's program for my major is very extensive and hands-on. My fellow classmates are all very outgoing and kind, and I immediately made friends with so many people after I began school here. The faculty is very helpful when it comes to explaining topics in the classroom, and are very approachable outside of the classroom.

Amily

A perfect home away from home, Juniata College felt like a perfect fit ever since I first step foot on campus. Now a semester in and feeling like an official student, this school is still a wonderful place to be, even with the lacking food services.

Cheyenne

Went to school here for my freshman year but transferred. Beautiful campus with a rigorous academic program. Only cons were that nothing ever happened on campus and the nearest city was 2 hours away and that there was an incident of domestic violence that the school failed to address.

Be more accepting of other people. Try your best not to judge the book by its cover. Take your time to get to know people. Study more than 1 day in advance. Dress to impress, but not to intimidate. Designer is not everything.

I wish i would have known how little in the area there was to do. I am very focused at school; however, on weekends there are not a lot of restaurants or hang out spots around town. It can get boring in Huntingdon very easily.

The school is very diverse in many ways. Anyone who is willing to work and study hard should attend Juniata College. Everyone at school is very accepting.

Patience

I believe that at Coastal Carolina you can go for education but also have a wonderful social life. I have friends who get jealous when I tell them of the fun that we endure here. Sometimes you have to sit back and think to yourself "I have some great friends". There are plenty of wonderful people at the coast. By connecting with the right people, you are sure to have an unforgettable college experience.

If I could go back into my senior year, I would advice myself to do more research on what I was getting myself into. I would make sure that I have applied for scholorships and even make myself think about my major even more. Being a first generation college students wasn't easy. Many of the mistakes that I did make could have been easily prevented.

Juniata has a tight-knit, welcoming community environment where people genuinely care about each other.

Don't be afraid to use your resources. People genuinely want to help you and see you succeed. It isn't a sign of weakness to ask for help or for advice, but actually a sign that you are serious about your future and want to do whatever you can to make it happen. There are an infinite number of opportunities out there but you need to actively seek them out.

Juniata's small size makes it easy for professors to engage with students and form close relationships. It also makes it harder for people to slip through the cracks.

Juniata College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.