Kankakee Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kankakee Community College

Isabel

In my opinion, the school has an adequate educational curriculum for a community college. The professors are very helpful and email back quite fast. The classes are not that difficult, and I would recommend this college to people who want to get their associate's degree before going to a 4-year university.

Lillian

I believe kcc is a very affordable way to get a head start in your career. It is reliable and effective for those looking for an education.

KeMia

It's a community college in a small town where you can affordably get your 2-year degree. What else is there to say? Definitely won't have the same vibe and experiences as a 4 year university but no big deal. Most people just graduate and transfer to a 4 year school or earn a few credits in the summers. The campus is beautiful because it's along the river and there are trails to hike and run on. Art pieces and park benches are also there so you can just sit and watch the geese or study under the shade of a tree. There are large open spaces where there are events like "Movie on the River" or little music concerts. The architecture of the building is also unique too with lot's of natural lighting.

I absolutely love going to KCC! The professors have always been so helpful, but they also understand that we are human too and have our limitations. They help us through our struggles in order to prevail onwards. My classmates have always been nothing but kind to me, which is an extreme change from high school. We're all going through our own struggles, and we only do what we can to encourage those around us to be better. The class sizes are small, which is perfect for in depth discussions. The students diverse in every way, which makes for great ways to widen social circle. In all, I would recommend this college to anyone and everyone.

Amy

Kankakee Community College is stepping stone in a person's life. It is a place meant to find yourself. You may find that you want to move onto more education after this place, or you may find that you no longer want to pursue your education. Either way, you will be fine because Kankakee Community College has provide the tools you need in order to be successful in life, at an extremely low cost.

Gabrielle

It's a good school with caring professors and excellent staff. The staff are the most caring people I have ever Met, I have had many professors who genuinely care and work with me for better grades. I think the class selection is poor and there should be more options but the class sections we do have, are really intriguing. They did not really have classes for my major but had many writing classes that could potentially apply to it! Overall, would recommend because community college is an excellent first step, especially if you are undecided and tight on money!