Kansas City, KS
Kansas City Kansas Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kansas City Kansas Community College

Miguel

My college is an excellent place to start when graduating high school. Its a community college is it'll be cheaper. Most of the facilities are relatively close. Each building is well labeled so you know where you are. The library is very accessible and with a learning center. Each class size is roughly 24 people. They also have a presidential scholarship which pays for all your classes and $500 on books provided by the honors department. Parking is excellent and they have a lake that you can go by you meetups and do homework. Overall I enjoyed my time here at Kansas City Kansas Community College.

Jolene

I love it at KCKCC. I was able to finally earn my Associates after a few different attempts in previous years at more "prestigious" colleges, but they did not care as much. While at KCKCC there were tutors available to me and other students. There were also scholarship opportunities, one that I qualified for so I could finish my degree.

Jesus

I think this is a great school and I believe this is where I will find my success majoring for business. Kansas City Kansas Community College is the place where everyone can communicate and interact in a friendly manner which I think is one of the best things for this school.

Vania

It's a very artsy, quiet, and diverse school and I love it there. I had just recently graduated from there so the experience was exhilarating. They had plenty of extracurricular activities, clubs, groups and so on. It's pretty much when I meet people there, they are just as nerdy and all about pop culture as I am so I definitely fitted in easily than I did in high school. I miss attending there and I would do it again. At least I'll be able to visit there every so often.

Matthew

It is affordable. Classes are close to home. The professors make the content interesting to learn. The college staff are very helpful and there are plenty of tutors to offer help in studying. Classrooms are easy to find. The writing lab is a good place to go to work on essays.

I love KCKCC! It's a wonderful college for everybody. Whether you're a new freshman figuring out your major or getting into the groove again and going back to college. The setting beautiful, quiet and most faculties are caring.

Myriam

My overall opinion of KCKCC is that it sucks as well the worst year of college of my life. The dorm life was horrible, Im so happy that I got my own room thou rather than having roommates. The dorm was apartment styles and withina few weeks the sink water was low, the air conditioning worked when it wanted to. Since i was on the bottom floor of the building, spiders were seen at least twice in the course of two week, either in thenkitchen, bathroom of my old roommates and I room. BED BUGS were there before we got completly settled in. I didnt start noticing them till a month after school but my roomates who shared a room had them the first day. We told the RAs, they had a guy come to check on it, he claimed there was nothing, but we looked oursleves and they were still there, so we had to buy spray to get rid of them. The other students that lived in the dorms were dangerous to be around. There has been cases of students fighting, rooms got snuck into, girls been assulted, a student got shoot one morning by his roommate because the other roommate owed him 10 dollars for like 2months. A lot of the student really believe they were gansters or something. They would yell outside their window trying to make you go into their dorm all the time which just made it ignoring specially cause I have a boyfriend. I have a full ride scholaship, and at first KCKCC had this lame meal plan. The way it was set up for me was that the school allowed my scholarship to give us, the scholars, 100 dollars amonth. Yeah -___- , i know. I lost a lot of weight and becam sluggish because I bearly ate, had to go to mcdonals across the street nearly everyday. I didnt want to drive 25mins everyother day back to my parentes to get some food. but a few months into the new meal plan, they stop doing it because students were "taking advantage of it", whatever that means. My roomate had her crack headed, just out of jail mama live with us for a whole semester. I didnt say anything to the RAs at frist because my roomate breifly said that her mom wouldnt stay for too long, she just needs to stay for a few days. But it wasnt a few days. She started oving a lot of her stuff in the house, took up the whole living room area and would knock on my window and not her ghetto daughter at 3a because she would leave late at night and had no keys. When second semester came and I saw all her stuff still there I had enough and didnt care, I told the RAs that roomate got fined and her mom left. I was happy. The teachers were hard to contact, some of them didnt have their contact information on Blackboard, not even office hours or email address. Which made everything about the school more harder for me. Jesus, I can keep going for a long time, all in all, KCKCC wasnt the school for me, at all. I wasnt safe, got depressed more than I ever did in my life, lost about 12 pounds because they cnacelled the meal plan without warning, studying was hard because my roommate had her mom live with us for a full semester, teachers were hard to contact, other students on campus were dangerous and some had firearms. I really hope the RAs look at the dorms througly, notice if someone who isnt suppose to be there is therem looking for weapons and drugs substance, etc.

Jasmine

I honestly love Kansas City Kansas Community College. I have attended this college on two different occasions and each and every time a student needs help there is always a staff or faculty member willing to help. The staff is always very friendly and also informative. The professors are always on time, they are very understanding and always available. They even give you their cell phone numbers to help over the phone. Each and every work assignment is explained thoroughly and there is also an example. Overall I am very pleased with KCKCC.

Breeawna

They are very well known for offering degrees and programs that most people think are only available at universities.

I would tell myself to take it more seriously: don't put big projects off until the last minute, pay more attention to the teacher instead of your friends, put in the most time and effort you can, not just the bare minimum to scrape by with a passing grade. Getting into college isn't always easy, and that is your key to the real world, the rest of your life. Basically: take it seriously. It's not just a social playground or a waste of eight hours of your day. It's a tiny step towards the rest of your life, treat it as such.

Anyone! It is a very diverse campus. There are people from several ethnic groups, several activities and clubs, and everyone is friendly!

Kansas City Kansas Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.