Kansas State University Top Questions

Describe a typical weekend.

Morgan

Manhattan is definitely not one of those boring small college towns with nothing to do. There are so many things to do on and off campus, it's hard to get bored. Aggieville offers restaurants and bars for students to go get some food or have a few drinks with friends. There are cafes ideal for studying, plenty of places to shop (including a decent-sized mall), and even a huge park right in the middle of all the action. The Greek scene includes several fraternities for students to go out and have a little fun on the weekends. (Especially if you're not old enough to go to the bars yet!) There's also the Seth Child movie theatre, which offers $2 popcorn and soft drinks on Tuesdays!

Morgan

Kirstin

Maybe shopping, sitting around, there are usually shows at McCain or movie showings at the Union. Most people obviously study, too :) Manhattan has a lot of options for free time!