Kansas State University

« See more reviews of Kansas State University

Kansas State is best known for the friendly and welcoming atmosphere from both the staff and students that attend the school. Since Kansas State is a division one school, athletics are a popular event attended throughout the year by fans. Not only is this school well suited for every student, you'll always feel welcomed and a part of Kansas State from the moment you enroll.

My school is mainly known for academically-focused, hardworking students, faculty, and staff. Everyone strives to do and be their best at everything as well as strives to achieve their best self. There are many opportunities and resources to help students do so, if they put effort to go find them. I love this college and would recommend it to anyone!

Kansas State University is best known for the Wabash Cannon Ball. At least that's what people outside of Kansas. What they may not know is that Kansas State University is one of the best academic college's around. Kansas State is amoungst the top ten in America for the College of Business, Engineering, and Arcitecture.

Kansas state is known at the first landgrant school in the U.S., it has three main focuses research, extension, and education with a history of scholars as it ranks number one in public universities in the number of Rhodes, Truman, Marshall, Udall, and Goldwater scholarships.

My school is best known for its incredibly friendly atmosphere. The people are easy going and are happy to help newcomers to campus. The students, faculty, and alumni are very passionate about the university and it has a special place in all of our hearts.

Since Kansas State University is a land grant university, I would say this university is best known for its agricultural opportunites. There is also a college of veterinary medicine, which attracts numerous students as well.

I'm not sure of any specific campus traditions, but I can say that I love the tradition KSU carries of having a beautiful campus to walk on. KSU does a great job keeping the campus clean and it has not gone unappreciated

Engineering, Architecture, Agriculture, Natural and Computational Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communications, and Human Ecology related fields, athletics, partying, a beautiful campus, and a friendly student body.

There is so much, Kansas State is best known for helping a person a long the way in their acedemic career. They help out in every which way that can so that you will succeed and get out of college on time.

Football has probably garnered the school most of its national attention. Locally it is known as a very good engineering school, and is primarily made up of students from rural central and western Kansas.