Kansas State University

« See more reviews of Kansas State University

Kansas State is best known for its' agriculture programs. Our crop studies here are some of the top in the nation. Kansas State is also known for its' Vetinary Program.

It's best known for its Engineering and Vetrinary Medicine programs. It also has a high rate of people that graduate and get jobs within their field of study.

Our school is best known for its Agriculture College. They have made great strides with this program and continue to achieve many prestigious awards.

The school is best known for its vetenary, business, and biology programs. Also it is known for Aggieville the downtown student bar area

it is well known for being coached by bill synder and the engineering, architecture and vetrinarian schools are all nationaly ranked.

Chocolate milk. Bill Snyder. Purple and white. K-State football. First university to get a land grant from the government.

Architecture department. A few well published profs in Anthropology and Chemestry, less in Computer Sci

They're best known for their amazing football team, the wabash, and being the best school ever.

I think it is know for being within the top 3 in the nation for the interior design program.

Heavy agriculture focus in sciences and revamped football during Synder's reign as coach.