Kansas State University

« See more reviews of Kansas State University

Haha yes about the Hick stereotype but thats mainly because there are so many Ag Majors. The student stereotype of being friendly and welcoming was correct!! I felt at "home" for once!

There are a fair amount of people from the country, but no more than you would find at any other school. Football is huge, but basketball is becoming a big thing as well.

yes and no. I would say there are some kids that fit the decision but most don't. Most of the people I know come from cities like St. louis or Kansas city, even Wichita.

No, while a lot of students are from rural Kansas there are a lot of students from cities or that are not majoring in agriculture.

There are quite a few people at K-State who fit that description, but K-State is way more diverse than people give it credit for.

NO!!! We have people in from every state, tons of countries, and almost all major cities! One of my rommmates is from Chicago.

Well, it is a land grant university and agriculture is a strong field but as all ways, no generalization is correct.

What I said above is what I have observed. I don't know about other stereotypes because I didn't grow up in KS.

No although K-State is a farm school not everyone here is a farmer or from a small town.

Not at all. K-State is incredibly diverse and caters to all sorts of students