Kansas State University

« See more reviews of Kansas State University

No. Although there are some people here from the country, most are from well defined cities across the nation. There are quite a few engineers here, but I would have to say that there is definitely quite a bit of variation among the different majors here as well.

K-State is one of the premiere ag schools in the nation so it's understandable where the stereotype comes from, but it is completely false. There are some cowboys on campus, but I'd guarantee there are cowboys on every campus.

The first one is true we do have a really great student population! The second is definitely not true! We have a fairly diverse student population especially between students from small towns and large ones.

This is not true at K-State. You have some greek houses that fit the stereotype but not all are like that. Unfortunitly the old saying is true, One person can ruin for everyone.

Absolutely not!! Most of my friends are in something completely unrelated to agriculture. The education here is phenomenal! I've learned so much here and I still have a lot to go.

NO. not at all. while a lot are there are so many other majors involved as well as a large portion of the students are from big cities rather than small communities.

Though success in football and basketball seems fleeting at times, the school is successful in many other sports. All the rest of said stereotypes ring mostly true.

of course there are a lot of country people here and most people listen to country music, but all types of people can find a place to fit in at K-State!

Not really, there are some students some small towns or from the country, but there are also many big city students as well.

There is a large majority of students involved in agriculture, but thats how we started, so it only seems natural.