Kansas State University Top Questions

Tell us about your professors.

Kassi

My professors at Kansas State University are compassionate and understanding. They challenge you to do your best on everything without pushing you over the limit or making you want to curl into a ball and cry. Most of my professors also genuinely care about their students and want to see them succeed.

Kirstin

Professors are always accessible and friendly. I have some professors that give me their cell phone numbers. Most have office hours that they absolutely encourage students to come by for help, concerns, or just to talk. It is nice to build relationships with professors for those who like it, but it isn't necessary either :)

Blair

In all honesty, every school is going to have good and bad professors. You won't love every single class you take. What I have found however, is that here at K-State the professors are usually pretty easy to get in contact with regardless of how stellar they are in the classroom they are typically really good at answering any additional questions you have if and only if you make the effort to talk to them outside of class and get the help you need. That being said once you get past the gen-eds the professors are usually more enthusiastic and more enjoyable.

Blair

In all honest, every school is going to have good and bad professors. You won't love every single class you take. What I have found however, is that here at K-State the professors are usually pretty easy to get in contact with regardless of how stellar they are in the classroom they are typically really good at answering any additional questions you have if and only if you make the effort to talk to them outside of class and get the help you need. That being said once you get past the gen-eds the professors are usually more enthusiastic and more enjoyable.