Kansas State University

« See more reviews of Kansas State University

Kansas State University offers many possible opportunities to people. The average person who attends KSU seem to be more on the middle class spectrum of the economy. A person wanting a quality education without having to worry about serious stereotypes and their personal status should attend KSU.

A perso who is motivated to learn practical applications for the job market where you can see you learning applying to real life situations. Somebody who wants a medium sized college feel with a large college resources. Somebody who wants to try new stuff in college and make a lot of friends.

K-State is a really great school. They offer majors of all sorts but is highly recommended for its Veterinary Medicine program. If you are looking for a school with an AWESOME Vet program K-State is the place. Their other agriculture, biology, and enginneering programs are also top rated.

A down to earth person should attend this school. At Kansas State, I have met so many very nice people and hardly any snobbish. Kansas State is filled with so many students and faculty who are willing to lend a helping hand and Kansas State prides itself on that.

A person who is willing to be challenged and a person who is willing to get involved. This school has a lot of people who are full of pride so it is sure to rub off on them, and they should be thankful they get the opportunity to go to a school like this.

There are so many different people who attend Kansas State that it's hard to narrow it down. There's a place for everyone I think, but if you aren't prepared to consider things with an open mind and work hard for your grades you might want look elsewhere.

If you want the opportunities a large college provides such as research, lots of choices in majors, and lots of new people to meet, but you're scared to get lost in a crowd and want to keep that "friendly small town" feeling, then K-State is your place!

A person going to K-State is friendly and accepting of different kinds of people personality-wise and culturally. They should be flexible and willing to try new things. They should, also, be laid back yet know when to step up.

Someone who's political views are conservative. If you don't mind a large campus with lots of people this will be perfect. There's so many different clubs here that anyone could find somewhere they would fit.

Anyone who is looking for a very diverse and liberal atmosphere would fit right in. The University is very welcoming to all backgrounds. Someone who is academically focused would also make a good fit.