Kansas Wesleyan University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kansas Wesleyan University

Thomas

Kansas Wesleyan University is a college used to explore why you chose you want to attend college. Majority of students that attend this college usually don't end up graduating from here. That's because of the requirements this college has, being a liberal arts school, you have to take a certain amount of classes for that as well.

I believe Kansas Wesleyan has a beautiful campus, along with a very helpful and supporting staff. Everyone is very encouraging and the community on campus is very positive and up lifting. I couldn't have chosen a better university.

Alex

Kansas Wesleyan is in a large town--not quite a city, Salina, Kansas. The class sizes are small and you are able to ask the professors questions, in and out of class. Kansas Wesley offers study abroad courses, where you can travel to D.C., Key West, and Costa Rica. Almost every student is involved in a group of team, and the campus is interconnected.

MaKenzie

I think it looks like a very nice college! I am excited to come visit and meet the faculty/staff. I feel like this is a good start for a freshman. I have not came to visit yet, so I don't know much but soon I will. I've heard great things about this college. I am a big basketball and football fan and I've great things about them as well.

Tasha

I love it! My brother went there and had a great experience and now I am. I met most of my best friends in college and get a lot of support from my teammates. There are many opportunities to get involved that can depend on your major or what class your in or even what dorm your in. Kansas Wesleyan really encourages people to get out of their room and meet new people or try new things. And always uses the power of And.

Brianna

I think that Kansas Wesleyan is a unique university that allows students to feel at home. We have a variety of sports, arts, and other extracurricular activities to be a part of. Students have a variety of ways to get to know other students and to be able to access their professors. I would recommend Kansas Wesleyan to any student looking for a home away from home.