Detroit, MI
Kaplan Career Institute-Detroit

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan Career Institute-Detroit

Mindy

Online classes or schools are for people who could not make it at a brick and mortar college. The online portions and classes are much harder and take a a detailed orientated person as well as good time management. There is more expected to show attendance as well as representation of your work.

Everyone communicates through Discussion Board. Everyone uses appropriate netiquette, they are all supportive and eager as well as involved in their education.

There are broad range of disciplines to chose from.

Lindy

I have gained so much knowledge since I have returned to school. I went back to school 25 years after I graduated high school. I am a single Mom who has raised three sons. I always wanted to go to college, but never seem to find the time while my sons were growing up. Once they were grown I finally did it. I jumped right in with both feet going to school full time and working full time. Eventhough I suffered a terrible accident half way through my 4 year program that resulted in two titanium rods and four screw in my back I never quit. I have grown professionally, and with self-confidence since I have returned to school. I am very grateful for all that I am learning.

Dealing with the finacial aid office.

Monique

I personally started my college education late, and I procastinated and procastinated about attending thinking that I was too old to be returning back to school. I would definitely prep talk myself about choosing a career that would make me happy to do even if I did not get paid, this career choice you know you would put your all and dedication into it. I would have planned and kept on the path of succession. I would definitely not had thought about school being a drag and it would have taken too long to complete. I am now 40 years old, and if I would have chosen the path of going to school straight out of high school I would have obtained my PHD at the age of 24. I sit and say too myself now that I have wasted 16 years of my life, on procastinating. I am now pushing myself to obtain my PHD by the age of 45, and I am achieving this by hardwork, determination, consistency, and a ultimate commitment to obtain my education. So my words too myself at the age of 17 is DO NOT PROCRASTINATE.

Any individual that is interested in pursuing a higher education, and have the desire to learn and grow at this 4 year university. You must be hard working, committed and dedicated in pursuing your education.

My school is pretty cut and dry, its really nothing to dislike about it, the professors are really hands on and committed to you succeeding as well as the Academic Advisor are really good about following up with its current students and new students.

Kaplan Career Institute-Detroit administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.