Merrillville, IN
Kaplan College-Merrillville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan College-Merrillville

Marilee

I am in a class with approximately 20 people, most of which are very dedicated and determined to learn. Others seem that its a job to be there, and learning is just a hassle. I also have a family member in class that helps with studying and making sure I have everything that is covered in the class lectures. Overall, all my classmates are very helpful in making this learning experience a great one!

I would have to honestly say if I could go back in time as a high school student, I would have been more dedicated in pursuing my college education right after high school rather than waiting 11 years to go back. Education is such a major importance in obtaining a great career. Also, being a parent has taught me a lot about setting examples, children live by example, so how was I suppose to stress the importanct of a college education without pursuing my college diploma. This also gives me the sense of accomplishment. I highly recommend college education to all those out there.

So far, I can actually say there is nothing frustrating about my school. The staff is very informative and helpful in everything offered. I look forward to continuing my education there.

Kaplan College-Merrillville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.