Lubbock, TX
Kaplan College-Midland

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan College-Midland

If i had the chance to go back to my self in highschool as a senior and give myself advice there would be alot of things i would tell myself. First I would tell myself that no matter what others say School is the most important thing. You do not have to try to be friends with everyone and hang out with them daily. You must take the time to study and do homework. The professers are there to help you no to make you fail. You have to be the one to ask for help the professers will not come looking for you. So in short I would tell my self that education comes first then everything else will work out.

The type of people that should attend this school are the ones that are interested in a Spicific Career. Also someone that is ready to start the career of choice and not have to talke to pointless classes.

The only thing that is frustrating about the college is the fact that i have to drive 45 miles to and from school daily.

Kaplan College-Midland administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.