Cedar Falls, IA
Kaplan University-Cedar Falls Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan University-Cedar Falls Campus

Angela

This campus is perfect for me because I can do everything online, which is great because of my families' schedule. I live off campus and I am able to do my classwork when it's convenient for me. I am currently doing well in all my classes because I can work on my homework while my kids are at school and on the weekends.

Daniel

I would go back and tell myself only a few things. The biggest thing I would tell myself is that going to communitee college is completely ok and not embarrassing, when I learned my senior year I had to go to communitee college after being accepted to Baylor I was very embarrassed. Also, I would tell myself to never get behind in college, because it is very different from getting behind in high school and much more difficult to get caught up. I would tell myself to, if possible, read the first chapter of the text book before classes even start and to not expect to have every weekend free.

Richard

I feel that most of the students are friendly and engaging, but I do tend to see the same students in my classes. We are generally on the same class schedules due to majors.

I would have given myself the advise to take more college level credited classes. I am fairly smart and because of that, I was lazy with school work. I rarely did my homework because I knew that I could pass the classes by getting A's on the tests and finals. I would definitely liked to have done that better.

I would not attend the school if I were working full time at night. Most of the seminars are held at night.

Theresa

The most important thing to do is stay in school. Take classes that will help you in college. Pay attention in class and actually listen to the teacher. Your goal in high school should be to prepare for college and your future. Do not get wrapped up in the teenage drama that will happen in high school, it won't matter when you get out in the real world. Do not wait to long to go to college. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to go back to school. If you change your mind in college about your studies, that is ok. Students tend to change their mind about what they want to study.

The best thing about Kaplan Community College is the size and the family atmosphere. The classes do not have over twenty people in it. That helps with a person that has anxiety problems. The staff are very friendly and they care about everyone at their school. I have run into personal problems and the staff have taken the time to talk to me and figure out what the best action would be for me to take.

The type of person that should go to Kaplan Community College is a person that likes a small school and likes a school staff that cares about them. People that have a life outside of school should come here. The staff will work with the students and accomodate them. There are several ways to take a class and pass. You can take on-line classes, go to the school and take classes, or combine them and do both.