Urbandale, IA
Kaplan University-Des Moines Campus

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan University-Des Moines Campus

Pennie

I enjoy that they are able to work with my work schedule and pair assignments around both of our times. All of my professors have been very helpful and easy to get ahold of. I would not have made it this far without them. The only flaw is the price. Coming up with funding is proving difficult.

Claudia

A school that helps its student complete their studies and gives them the chance to make their dreams come true.

Some of the unique things about Hamiltion College is that it helps it students look for a job if they are in need of a job. Theschool also helps students that are mothers, who have small children, look for a child day care. Overall, the school does the best they can when it comes to financial aid. It helps it students by making to easier for them to find scholarships.

If I could go back to high and talk to myself, I would of advise myself to create better study skills to improve my testing skills. Testing is one of the hardest areas while going through college. Everyone expects you to study and prepare yourself for a test, of course as in high school. Everything revolves are your ability to take a test. If one feels pressured while taking a test, one will not do well on it. The other advise that I would given myself would of been to improve my note taking skills and also improve my dicating skills. I remember I was taught how to write down everything that was dictated to me in Elementary. The improvement of all of three of these skills would of helped me out in college. My outcomes would of been better, but I guess it is never too late to improve these skills.