Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus Top Questions

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

A school with great academics, sincere teachers, the great possibility to learn at your own pace.

Kaplan University offers prospective student choices to earn their degrees. They can choose the campus life or attend classes online. Kaplan University has some of the best professors who will do their best for their students. Therefore, students will become great a their field of choice.

Beverly

Kaplan University is a Higher Educational University, if you are applying to become and online student, I can tell you that your time will be well spent in the classroom, the tech center, the writing and math center,with the so many online tool Kaplan have. if you are seroius about learning, getting degree, and a job of the future. Kaplan is the place to be, where most Colleges and Universities does not offer President's, and Dean's award even when your grades is A or high B, and your GPA is 3.9 or higher. You want to know that you have accomplished something and its really a wonderful feel and you end up more motivated than ever to accomplish your goals and dreams. When you have been nominated to attend seminars in another country such as: China, choice for to become a member of the NSCS (National Society of Collegiate Scholars) for life. Offfered to become amember of any clubs and for honors students. I can really say Kaplan is the place to be ! We're on Facebook, and Twitter as well.

Ruth

The way I describe to somone who's never heard of Kaplan University I can say that Kaplan is a good school you have many options on what type of career you would like they have flexible schedule for seminars, you have your own choice of what classes you would like to take and the academic advisor's are very helpful when you need the help and also they open up many great opportunitys and if you keep your gpa up you can be enrolled with NSCS.

Kaplan online is a great way to get your collage degree online in the privacy of your own home. There is no going out and having to have someone watch your kids or having to go to a class. You can sit on your couch and listen to your teacher during a weekly seminar, or discuss topics with other students at your kitchen table! Kaplan is a great school for someone who is afraid of going to a community collage or university. If it wasnt for Kaplan I would have never gone to school!!!

ValerieAdam

Kaplan University is the best school in my book. There are people to assist you with your every step so that you will not falter. We do fall as humans and I guarantee that they are there to pick you right up. You will not want to cut school short once you enter Kaplan University.

Kaplan University Online is an online school. You attend classes through a live seminar in which you interact with the professor and students through a chat room. You need a computer and access to the internet to attend. Kaplan is ideal for the working person that doesn't have time to attend a regular university but still desires furthering their career potential.

When I first joined Kaplan's online campus, I had no idea what to expect. I had never attended any college before, and was entirely unsure as to how their "online campus" was going to work. Signing in for the first time is so exciting. There are so many things for you to explore. To this day I still just “explore” through the website to see if there’s anything I’ve missed over the past year and a half. Kaplan provides you with every tool you will need, except your laptop. Your books are included in your tuition, they provide financial aid, there are always advisors to help you whenever you need to register for classes or have questions, the library is in your own home, free seminars, free benefits, discounts, tutors are free, and counselors?...yep, those are free too! The benefits of Kaplan University are endless. It was amazing when I attended the first seminar and could actually hear my professor and talk back to her through chat. Kaplan University is an accredited University that I am proud to attend.

Linsey

Well to be honest most people view Kaplan as a scam. This snap judgment is competely false. I think most people see the school that way because the general public still has such a close minded view of online education that when they see the school price tag they get scared off. Then they get even more afriad when the people read scam Complaints that come from slackers who thought the school and courses would be easy and get angry when they find out they are mistaken.

After having been to another school and, talking to more than a few others, it was a no brainer. Cost of an education is important. Once you're out of school and those loans become due, it even gets more important. I wanted the most bang for my buck along with a good education and I'm getting it here. Shop around and ask plenty of questions. The choice will be ultimately what you can afford and the quality of education that you get.

KU is a school that offers some campus locations and online locations. Online it is set up as a networking website limited to your current courses, however still very interactive. I have never seen the campus locations, but I have researched them and I would like to one day visit a campus at KU.

This is a college where you can attend it from the convenience of your own home. You can attend class at anytime to do your work. Once a week there are seminars that are held online very similar to chatting. However, you can hear the professor but he/she cannot hear you. You type your responses in the chat window. Any questions you may have can be submitted at that time or you can email the professor privately. Each term is 10 weeks with a seminar held on weeks 1 through 9. Class sizes are relatively small for being an online course.

It's an online based/campus based school. Their campuses are blended learning cirriculum which means you'll do the majority of your classes online but will have to attend campus when certain practicum is required of you. The people not doing campus classes will be doing all their education online from the comfort of their own homes, which will save you gas/food/room&board and allow you to do classes in your underwear (or less) if you so choose to.