Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus Top Questions

I love my school. I have ungone the most wonderful transformation during my time here. Kaplan University has the best virtual program out there. They employ best professors and have a vast academic catalog. In fact, I love this school so much that after my graduation in the fall, I intend to return for my Masters in Legal Studies.

Kaplan has great academics, great teachers, students are great. If you are looking for a good college... Kaplan is the one.

Kaplan is an accredited university with high standard. It offers the prospective student choices to earn their education. They can attend a campus ,or they enroll on the online programs. Both choices will provide adequate tools to enhance their knowledge.

Beverly

I really love my University and the staff and Professor are truly great!

Beverly

I love Kaplan and if I had to re-do my choices again I would still have gone to Kaplan! I love learning at my pace or when I have time! I hate being rushed to do things.

Linsey

I love the school.

Kaplan University online has been a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone who is considering attending an online college. Their website is easy to navigate, tech support is very patient and kind and the professors have been wonderful.

Kaplan University is all about opportunity. They give you the opportunity to take full advantage of your college experience with seminars, guest speakers, tutorials, networking, career services, professional organizations, etc. KU will help you get placed into a career. There are advisors, specific to your field, that help you find a job. There are also tools on the website that help you with your resume, create your own web page, and many other things to help with your job search. They also offer seminars and lectures from professionals. This is all among their academics. All-in-all, Kaplan cares more about you getting your degree. They want you to get your degree and succeed with it.

Truly, Kaplan University is awesome - period.

Linsey

I LOVE THE SCHOOL!!!!

Linsey

I LOVE THE SCHOOL!!!!

Barbara

I would tell anyone who is looking for a school to check out KU, I would recommend this school to anyone. I have told my friends and other students who are in other schools and now they are looking at transferring to KU. KU meets the needs of all students and is always making sure every student has the best time while there.

When I started this trek of going back to college at my age (36, male) I didn't really know what I was going to expect from an online college experience. KU is a well diversified school; online or not (they have physical campuses). Their Financial Aid department sucks, but that is primarily because they don't hire proper workers for that department and because KU is one of the top ten growing online colleges for the past two years in admissions. They have literally become to big for their britches. If you're wanting a less stressful atmosphere; not having to deal with children, partying, distractions, drugs, crime, etc etc.; then you'll want to be an online student at whatever online college you choose to participate at. Kaplan is a great school if you want it to be one. Most of their professors know what they're talking about and teaching you about. They've got a decent academic advising department. They are good about keeping up with current technologies and cross platform adjustments for their online curriculum. They have access to organizations that will contact you when you meet their criteria. Their cost is similar to other online colleges and even some traditional colleges.