Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus Top Questions

What are the most popular classes offered?

Dee

For Criminal Justice majors I would say Deviance and Violence. You get to learn about victimology and also serial killers.

I'm not sure what the popular classes are. I guess it would depend on what degree you are working towards.

The most popular classes offered are the public health classes. The registration tends to fill up quickly.

Beverly

The most popular classes that are offered is IT Professional WebDesign, Development or Forsenic, and Business management.

Katherine

The most popular classes I know of are the ones I am taking. I am taking my Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal studies with an emphasis in criminal justice!

Linsey

From I have seen one single class is not more popular then another. The size of each class is pretty well planned to make sure that each student gets the help he or she needs.

Alicia

I hate to answer this question falsely. I actually am not sure of the most popular class offered. I will email my Academic Advisor and try to get some sort of accurate result. I have found that some of the most popular degrees studied are criminal justice and health sciences, though. Being the Secretary of KU Ambassadors and Leaders, it is my responsibility to maintain all member information. In doing so, I have noticed that these two programs of study are very popular.

Kayla

There are several different degree programs available, however during those programs you can take other courses with your open electives. I figure one of the more popular courses taken is Psychology.

Linsey

I Don't really know.

Sara

I have to say that one of the classes I hear about the most that students like is Psychology. I love this class and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Brandon

I would be inclined to say that KU's most popular classes are: Psychology Criminal Justice Business Administration Law (they own the Concord School of Law now) Not in any particular order.