Lincoln, NE
Kaplan University-Lincoln Campus

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan University-Lincoln Campus

Alisha

It's a place I felt my education would be best spent. My time is very limited. I work full time, am a single mom of two girls, and plan on attending school full time. My plate is full, but I feel Kaplan University can keep my needs at bay. With constant availability of faculty and advisors I know I've made an excellent choice with Kaplan.

School is an opportunity, not a right so take advantage of it and don't waste it. It's easier to get it done with before life gets too complicated than waiting until you're older, have family and other responsiblities.

Dedicated students. It doesnt matter on the age or race but for what you are paying, you need to be completely committed.

Sueann

If I could talk to myself back when I was in High School I would tell myself how the real world is like. I would tell myself to save money and go back to school asap after High School. I waited 2-3 years to go back to school and I wish I would have gone sooner. I would tell myself the steps I need to go by in order to better set myself for the road ahead of me. I would let myself know the party life needs to stop, and I need to grow up soon. I would let myself know that I will have a baby a few years out of High School so I need to start planing! I am set now, becides the fact that I owe so much money on my student lones.

Any one who wishes to go to school for a short period of time, who wants online and/or on campus classes, who likes the one on one feeling, would like Kaplan University. I think it is great because I have a 14 month old son and I have the option to do online classes which is awsome!

The thing I brag about the most when I talk about my University is that my course is 18 months. I will get done faster and classes are day or night, on campus and online. On ground classes, they are small so the teacher actually knows you by name and not just a number.

Kaplan University-Lincoln Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.