Kaplan University-Maine Campus Top Questions

Tatiana

I have got a lot out of my college experience at Andover College. I love the experience of being a small classroom with about 10-12 students in the classroom. The professors were very personal and knew you by name and were there for you to help you with any problems. The entire school is very small which makes it the perfect opportunity for you to get to know people and receive the help you want without having to wait or make an appointment with your professor. It has been valuable for me to attend Andover College because I have gotten a fabulous education. The professors are there for you and to make sure that you excel. They are always available and make time for you in their daily schedule to make sure that you are getting the education you are paying for. I am very happy with my decision to attend Andover College because I enjoy the small classes and have received a valuable education by receiving the one on one experience with my teachers.

It is okay not to know what you want to do with your life. You are a very intelligent girl and the possibilities are endless. Take your time and don't let anyone pressure you. Even though grades are important do not freak out if you get a poor grade. What is most important is that you learn the information.