Claremont, CA
Keck Graduate Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Keck Graduate Institute

Esther

KGI provides quality attention and care to their students. KGI develops solid programs that interface with all areas of students' lives. KGI has established quality programs that work in unison with one another. KGI continuously re-design and implement new and various programs to ensure that they are offering the most innovative options to help the students achieve hands on skills and knowledge in and outside of class while also ensuring they are setting and meeting their personal goals.

Pedro

I visited the Minerva schools, which are part of the Keck Graduate Institute. My impression was of a very engaged and brilliant group of students, who are committed to their studies and to positive social change. The facilities were comfortable and practical.

Kristin

I am a student of the Minerva Schools, the undergraduate program affiliated with the Keck Graduate Institute. Minerva is seeking to "reimagine" the undergraduate liberal arts experience, much as Keck did with graduate education in the natural sciences. As such, there have been some inevitable bumps in the road, but all staff members are open to student feedback and willing to collaborate to problem solve. I have loved exploring San Francisco, and the academics are very challenging in a way that feels relevant and useful. But, the lack of a campus creates other struggles, particularly in making meals with our minimal kitchen access. Overall, I admit that Minerva is not perfect, but I would not trade this experience for anything.

• $0

Keck Graduate Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.