Keene State College Top Questions

Diana

I've met some of my best friends here. Most people are really fun, down-to-earth, exciting people who are looking to get to know everyone and have a great time. Of course anywhere you go there will be some jerks and some people who are still mentally stuck in high school. But i'd say85{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the kids at Keene are really cool, especially those in Greek life!

casey

outgoing and accepting

My classmates here at Keene State are very open-minded, outgoing, and always willing to lend a hand when I am feeling down or stressed out about anything no matter what.

At Keene State College, my classmates are very helpful and make me feel accepted at my school.

In every class I have taken, there are always students who are willing to help, whether it is in a study group, with a research project, or with classwork.

My classmates at Keene State College were very much the same, yet different in their own ways.

alex

a huge variety of people, and just about everyone is easy to talk to and approachable

My classmates are friendly, and always willing to help if it is needed.

Johnathan

My classmates are very diverse and fun to be around.

dante

my classmates are; kind, funny, and outgoing

Aimee

Friendlier, more outgoing and approachable than many places i have been.

meagan

Most are shy at first then as the semester moves on we get to know each other pretty decently

Everyone is really nice, friendly, and helpful, there wont be any problems finding friends.

Mia

The classmates at Keene State College are great, worldly, beautiful and accepting people that have a lot to offer the world, and with the opportunity of a great education from Keene State College, these people will do many great things.

Virginia

They are a lot of fun.

Jen

My classmates are fun, energetic, and friendly.