Fort Lauderdale, FL
Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale

Daesha

I loved the 1 hour of the 10 we are there to chill without The instructors filling us up with all this knowledge for so many hours in a row but it’s also great at the same time because I’m a hands-on fast learner and that’s what they provide in Keiser

Tasha

Keiser is an exceptional school with outstanding teachers. The class sizes are amazing very personable. The open communication is necessary for on campus students as well as online students. Their accreditation is well known and their job placement exceeds expectation. I truly love this school.

Elian

For me is the best school for ever. I love it.

For me is the best school for ever. I love it.

chantal

Amazing school that have handpicked suitable professors with experience under their belt. Every staff member is extremely helpful and kind, you get to see the dean each day walking around starting conversations with everyone. What really stands out about keiser is their month to month class pace which works hand in hand with the smaller class sizes to ensure the pace is right for each student.

I love my school. They are extremely accommodating to my disabilities and needs as a disabled person living with ADHD, PTSD, depression and anxiety. They allow me to take off time from school for any health or medical reasons. Keiser University is a very welcoming school I felt like family the minute I registered for classes. The teachers are always available to help out with any questions or concerns I may have, even on the weekends and night time. Keiser University conveniently offers both day an night classes which is helpful to me because I am a dual enrolled full time student at Paul Mitchell The School Tampa as well as Keiser. The financial aid office is super helpful in helping me find the right funding for educational fees. The school is conveniently located near almost everything, including the airport. I would recommend Keiser University to anyone looking to start school or transfer schools.

Daphne

I have spent 8 years in the work force, during that time; I tried to figure out what I wanted to do with my life – what I wanted my forever career to be. After much thought, I decided to get some information on Keiser University, specifically the nursing program. During my first phone call with Keiser, I realized that Keiser University puts their students first. The nursing advisors to financial aid advisors have been accommodating to my work schedule so I do not have to keep taking time off. Each advisor and instructor has been available for me to contact them with any questions and have made me feel comfortable enough to ask them questions. I am a returning as a nursing student after being in the work force for 8 years, it has been quiet overwhelming however, with the help of everyone at Keiser, I feel less overwhelmed. I understand that this degree is going to be tough; however, Keiser University has made me feel confident that I can conquer this next chapter of my life. Their campus life is great. It is definitely a campus for adult/returning students. It is not a party school; it is a school that is made for ‘adult’ students and students who want to receive their degrees in an accelerated way. Keiser University focuses on sending well-trained and confident students in to the work force. I would recommend Keiser university to anyone who would like to take classes online, on campus, or a hybrid course.

sonia

The staff are very open to assisting when needed and small classes to allow instructors to work one on one with you

Luis

Awesome school

Awesome school

April

My over all opinion of Keiser is that they really stay on top of all of your needs. From Financial aid, to general questions, and to any thing you may need help with.Every time I go to the campus someone is willing and goes out of there way to try and help me.

zach

a wonderful environment with small class sizes to really allow each student the correct amount of attention needed. My professors were always willing to help with any questions and made sure i understood the lectures before moving on or would assist me in their office hours.

Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.