Fairfield, ME
Kennebec Valley Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kennebec Valley Community College

Garrett

The school is very nice and well kept. Throughout the summer I occasionally drive by to get myself excited for the upcoming semester. The campus is rural and open, leaving me with fresh air to breath when I need it. I tend to find myself in the chapel across form the main building between classes. I find it quiet there, and play piano in my free time. The staff is very friendly and accessible. My adviser will typically respond within a day, and my teachers usually respond the next day. My teacher make me, and everyone else feel included, and welcomed. I can confidently say I love this college, and will recommend it to anyone interested.

Gabrielle

Kvcc teachers and faculty care about you and want you to succeed. I've had an awesome experience and teachers and staff are always willing to help you. There's a variety of in class schedules and online classes you can take. The campus is easy to get around and find your classes.

Julia

I had a very positive experience at Kennebec Valley Community College. My professors were very supportive, and I feel like they really wanted me to succeed. I was never a great student, but I maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout my 2 years there. I participated in some activities through the Phi Theta Kappa society and that made me feel like I was a part of a strong campus community. Overall, I had a great time at KVCC, and I would recommend it to students that don't mind working hard to make the most of their education.

Riley

I love Kennebec Valley Community College. I was really scared at first but they made me feel at home there. The people are so nice and incredibly helpful.I love that you can make your schedule based on how much time you have outside of class. I couldn't imagine going to any other college. KVCC is the college for me.

I like the versatility of the school, there are a ton of programs offered through KVCC, the program I have applied for is only available at KVCC in regards to about seventy-five percent of the state. If they did not offer it I would have a two and a half hour commute to get to the only other college in the whole state that offers it. KVCC alo never feels crowded, I feel that I get more than enough assistance whenever I need it.

You have your whole life ahead of you. Rest assured you will get through whatever you are going through, you will come out a better, stronger person. Stay focused. Create art. Do things that make you happy, if you don't know how to be happy, focus on finding what makes you happy. Try new things, experiences, bad or good, are healthy for you, they help you to grow. Step outside of your comfort zone, it challenges you. Put down your device as much as possible, quiet the noise, listen to yourself and take time to reflect. Don't seek the approval of others, be comfortable with yourself. If you don't lie then you never have to remember anything, you will remember the experiences. Try not to judge others, we are all trying to get through this thing called life. Sleep. Exercise. Give more than you take. Don't stop working, working might seem like it is redundant, trust me, it is harder to start working after you have stopped rather than to just keep working. Be kind. Get to know yourself, live alone for a year. Have a pet. Learn to cook.

KVCC is very vesatile and is geared toward working with you and arond your schedule, they offer classes during the day, evening and online. If you are looking for a campus that offers dormatory living then this is not the school for you as it is a commuter school. As for price and the quality of education, it doesn't get any better than KVCC.

Ben

For me it is the TRIO program. I have heard negative reports about other schools' TRIO programs in the area. To say the least their faculty has been a great help and tremendous support through my career so far, and I am confident in saying that if it was not for them and others, such as the librarian and certain professors, I would not have made it this far and with such success.

Other than the caring and knowledgeable staff, I would say they try there best to have a range of classes geared toward many well placing and paying careers. The faculty does the best it can to cover and help you understand a lot of material in a semester as well as assist you in retaining this knowledge.

Hello, My name is Ben Huard and I am one of two siblings. My Senior year in Highschool was probably my best, you see, I was still coming back to myself from loosing my sister a year before, but was lucky enough to go to Vocational School for Machine Tool Technology. Even though my family situation was a mess I pushed on to take advantage of an opportunity to learn something that I really came to enjoy. If I were to try to enlighten my younger self, it would probably be things that you have heard before, as far as, applying oneself, stay focussed, ask for help when needed, and of course believe in yourself and your own abilities. In taking my whole life into perspective I would definitely add that this is only the beginning and to strive, now, to shape your life into what you want. To persue what you enjoy, do not let anything or anyone stand in your way or tell you that you CAN'T. In living my life now, I am very happy for what I have, as I will Pray to do my best to instill these ideals in MY daughter!

Olivia

Stop worrying! It accomplishes nothing in your life. It's okay not to know what you want to do, but you should be wiser with your money. Using it to travel is great, but you're going to wish that you had saved more for college and gone right away instead of waiting. But you will have learned so much from travelling that you won't regret it. The years ahead of you are rocky but yield very good things. Keep your head up! You are going to have a great, great life.

I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to attend KVCC. The people and education are of the highest quality. I never feel intimidated to ask for help. I love that everyone there uses each other's first names. The sense of support is strong.

Anyone. Absolutely anyone that isn't quite sure what they want to do, but recognizes that getting a degree is a good thing.

Kennebec Valley Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.