Kennebec Valley Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kennebec Valley Community College

Riley

I love Kennebec Valley Community College. I was really scared at first but they made me feel at home there. The people are so nice and incredibly helpful.I love that you can make your schedule based on how much time you have outside of class. I couldn't imagine going to any other college. KVCC is the college for me.

Julia

I had a very positive experience at Kennebec Valley Community College. My professors were very supportive, and I feel like they really wanted me to succeed. I was never a great student, but I maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout my 2 years there. I participated in some activities through the Phi Theta Kappa society and that made me feel like I was a part of a strong campus community. Overall, I had a great time at KVCC, and I would recommend it to students that don't mind working hard to make the most of their education.

Gabrielle

Kvcc teachers and faculty care about you and want you to succeed. I've had an awesome experience and teachers and staff are always willing to help you. There's a variety of in class schedules and online classes you can take. The campus is easy to get around and find your classes.

Garrett

The school is very nice and well kept. Throughout the summer I occasionally drive by to get myself excited for the upcoming semester. The campus is rural and open, leaving me with fresh air to breath when I need it. I tend to find myself in the chapel across form the main building between classes. I find it quiet there, and play piano in my free time. The staff is very friendly and accessible. My adviser will typically respond within a day, and my teachers usually respond the next day. My teacher make me, and everyone else feel included, and welcomed. I can confidently say I love this college, and will recommend it to anyone interested.

Rebekah

Great staff, teachers and advisors are great and work together with students. Staff always extremely helpful, goes above and beyond job to help students. Facility is clean and a lot of new aspects. Great cafeteria and food programs for students. Has walking paths in fields surrounding school, could add benches or tables to enjoy the outdoors on nice days. Overall great school and highly recommend for students starting out for a 2-year program!